Register for Online Banking
Online Banking FAQs and Helpful Documents
We've recently updated our Online Banking & Mobile Banking platform, requiring all users to re-register. If you have not done so, please click the "Register" button in the orange widget at the top, right-hand side of your screen (click the "lock" dropdown on mobile).
As a reminder, most regular banking transactions can easily be completed online:
- Online Banking - Sign up and directions. Need help enrolling? Email us at [email protected] or call (207) 221-5000
- Mobile Banking - App download link and directions
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Apply 24/7 for a Loan & Close Online
- Bill Pay
- Access over 260 Surcharge-Free ATMs in Maine
- Access over 5000 shared branches nationwide
- Additional Services
- Financial Tools, Tips and Education
If you have any questions regarding this recent Online Banking update, our services and products, or simply want to stay informed, you can use the options below. If you have not yet provided us your latest email address we encourage you to opt into email communication so you can begin to receive COVID-19 updates, branch closings, and other important information. Since our branch lobbies are currently closed, email is an important channel for us to connect with you on important information.
Connect with our Member Service Center
Contact Us Online or call us at (207) 221-5000