Easy, flexible savings.
Saving for the future is now faster and easier with a Rise 12-Month Certificate (like a CD). This is the perfect way to save for the future by growing funds in a separate account on your own schedule.
- $25 to open1
- Pair with Rise High-Yield Checking to maximize savings
- Deposit any amount at any time
- Certificate automatically renews every 12 months
- Set up optional recurring transfers from Rise High-Yield Checking to Rise Saver Certificate
- Current Rates
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
A share certificate is similar to a certificate of deposit (CD) and earns a higher rate than standard savings accounts. Funds cannot be withdrawn during the term of the certificate without penalty.2
1 $25 minimum balance required.
2 Early withdrawal subject to 180 day dividend penalty, whether earned or not.