Lobbies Now Open - Guidelines
Welcome back to our branch lobbies!
- Branch lobbies are now open for Teller transactions
- Practice 6-feet social distancing guidelines
- Follow our floor signs
- Masks are required*
- We will sanitize offices after each visit
- You are encouraged to use our drive-up and digital services
- Walk-in meetings are possible, but pre-scheduled appointments take priority
If you'd like to speak with a Financial Service Representative (FSR), we encourage you to make an appointment. Members may call 207-221-5000 to schedule a non-teller appointment. When we are closed, please leave a message for a callback.
When you arrive:
- Please do not enter if you feel sick
- Only those essential to the appointment can enter
- Present a photo ID for verification. Visitors will be asked to lower mask to verify identity before service is rendered
- Hats and sunglasses must be removed before entry
- Please use hand sanitizer on entry
- Public restrooms, coffee stations, and waiting areas are NOT available
- Please depart the premises promplty once your business is completed
Please revisit this page for future updates.
*Evergreen will not provide masks