Welcome. Evergreen CU proudly serves those who live, work, attend school or own a business in Cumberland or York Counties, Maine. Immediate family are also encouraged to bank with us.
Visiting a branch?
When you visit, please bring the following:
- Valid Social Security Number*
- Driver's license or government ID*
- Current physical address*
- Proof of eligibility (Maine driver's license, pay stub, or other document showing you live, work, attend school or own a business in Cumberland or York Counties)
*These items will be needed for any joint owners for a new account
For minor accounts (under 18 years of age):
- A birth certificate will be required if minor does not have a valid driver's license or government ID
- All minor accounts require a joint owner on the account (I.E. Parent(s)/Guardian(s), etc.)
- Valid Social Security Number for minor
Evergreen CU also partners with local dealerships where buyers can secure loans onsite. View our Local Lending Partners here.
Shopping for a new vehicle? Research, find, and finance with AutoPilot.