Welcome. Evergreen CU proudly serves those who live, work, attend school or own a business in Southern Maine. Immediate family are also encouraged to bank with us.
Why choose Evergreen? We’re local. We’ve served Mainers for over 70 years. We make banking easier, and we’re a good deal. Try us. You’ll like us!
We welcome you to open an account or apply for a loan online.
Visiting a branch?
When you visit, please bring the following:
- Valid Social Security Number*
- Driver's license or government ID*
- Current physical address*
- Proof of eligibility (Maine driver's license, pay stub, or other document showing you live, work, attend school or own a business in Cumberland or York Counties)
*These items will be needed for any joint owners for a new account
For minor accounts (under 18 years of age):
- A birth certificate will be required if minor does not have a valid driver's license or government ID
- All minor accounts require a joint owner on the account (I.E. Parent(s)/Guardian(s), etc.)
- Valid Social Security Number for minor
Evergreen CU also partners with local dealerships where buyers can secure loans onsite. View our Local Lending Partners here.