No minimum balance
- Use your Evergreen debit card and/or SunSelect credit card for many of your regular monthly transactions during the qualification cycle1. Transactions must be credit based (Non-PIN). Learn how.
- 1 Online Banking or Mobile Banking login during the qualification cycle.
- 5% APY1 on balances up to $10,0001 for $1,500 or more in credit transactions or
- 3% APY1 on balances up to $10,0001 for $750 - $1499.99 in credit transactions
You always enjoy no minimum balance or monthly fees. Minimum yield of 0.05% APY1 is always paid when qualifications are not met.
Saving is now easier:
- Rise Saver Certificate - Open with $25, and deposit any amount at any time, for up to 12 months. Certificate automatically renews every 12 months. Interest rate is currently 1.00%APY2.
- Setup optional, recurring transfers from checking to Rise Saver Certificate or savings account as you wish.
- No monthly service fees.
- ATM fee refunds up to $10 per month3.
- Loan rate discounts available up to 0.75%4.
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Financial Education Online Tools
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Each cycle an electronic statement is received. A qualification cycle closes on the 25th of each month and begins on the 26th of the previous month. Each cycle, 5% APY will be paid on balances of up to $10,000 with Evergreen debit and/or SunSelect credit card use of $1,500 or more. 3% APY will be paid on balances of up to $10,000 with Evergreen debit and/or SunSelect credit card use between $750 and $1,499.99, and 0.05% APY paid on all amounts above $10,000. Transactions must be credit (Non-PIN) based to apply towards balance total. If requirements are not met in a cycle, balances will earn 0.05% APY. Rates as of November 1, 2019. We may change the interest (dividend) rate at any time after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
2 Early withdrawal subject to 180 day dividend penalty, whether earned or not. Rate as of November 21, 2019.
3 ATM fees up to $10 will be refunded with Evergreen debit and/or credit card use of $750 or more. Transactions must be credit (Non-PIN) based to apply towards use, and must be made with an Evergreen debit and/or SunSelect credit card. If requirements are not met in a cycle, no ATM rebates will be refunded. A qualification cycle closes on the 25th of each month and begins on the 26th of the previous month. We may change the ATM rebate amount at any time after the account is opened.
4 Discount only available on auto, recreation and personal loans.
5 Credit qualification is required. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Not available to members 17 years old and under.
6 Not available to members 17 years old and younger.