Score tickets to a Sea Dogs baseball game! Here's how:
- Refinance your current auto loan1 to Evergreen or
- Finance a new auto as low as 1.75% APR2
And you're in! Get 2 FREE tickets to a Sea Dogs baseball game3 plus a $20 concession voucher courtesy of Evergreen.
Once you've closed your auto loan with Evergreen:
- Evergreen will send qualifying members an email with instructions on how to receive their 2 Free tickets and $20 concession voucher courtesy of Evergreen.3 The email will include a unique promotion code for each qualifying member. Once the code is used to redeem 2 tickets, the code expires.
To redeem 2 free game tickets:
- Select the game you want to attend. Note all tickets are subject to game availability. View the game schedule.
- Contact the Sea Dogs Ticket Office: (207) 879-9500, and ask for Alan Barker. Have your promo code available.
- State your name and provide the unique promotion code emailed to you. Note you may purchase additional tickets for the game at this time. When confirmed, your seat tickets and $20 concession voucher courtesy of Evergreen will be available at Will Call on game day.
- Enjoy the game!
1Current Evergreen CU auto loans are not eligible.
2Annual Percentage Rate as of 05/25/2021. Rates subject to change without notice. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate.
3Tickets will be available while supplies last. This limited-time offer subject to change or termination at any time.
- Enjoy some of the lowest auto rates in Maine
- Apply on-site at participating auto dealers and local lending partners
- Find your best deal for the right car using our online AutoPilot
- Apply 24/7 and close online
- Flexible terms
- 15 minute pre-approval
- Fast decision making with local servicing
- Loan discounts available
- Skip-a-Payment available1
- Rewards for Auto Financing
- Insurance options available:
View our Auto Buying Resources for help choosing a vehicle, securing financing, and more.
Why Evergreen? REVIEWS
1Interest will continue to accrue. To qualify, the loan must be current and in good standing. Not available on Mortgage Loans, Home Equity Loans, or Lines of Credit.