Cash-back checking at its best
Enjoy New Rewards
- Earn $0.15 cash back on debit and/or credit card transactions (signature/credit based) of $15 or more
- ATM fee refunds of up to $15 per calendar month if qualifications are met
Earn rewards during each monthly cycle1 when:
- 15 or more debit and/or credit card transactions (non-PIN) of any amount post to the account
- 1 Online Banking or Mobile Banking login
There is still no minimum balance or monthly fees if you do not meet the monthly qualifications. You can qualify next month!
New, higher debit card limits:
- Daily ATM withdrawals increased from $500 to $1,000
- Daily transaction limits from $5,000 to $7,500
APEX Business Checking Benefits
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- 250 free items per month, including checks deposited, drafts posted, and ACH debits; $0.15 per item thereafter
- Low fixed-rate credit card
- Earn $50 each time you refer a business, family, or friends to Evergreen2
- Free electronic services:
- Free Visa® debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Shared branching available
- Business services available
- No minimum deposit to open
1Earning rewards and discounts – If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (A) $0.15 will be earned on $15 or more APEX debit card and/or APEX Business Credit Card signature transactions (non-PIN) posted during qualification cycle and credited to account by the fifth business day each month; Pending or pre-authorized card transactions do not count toward the 15 required transactions to earn the reward until the month the final transaction posts to the account. ATM transactions are excluded. (B) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 and credited to account by the fifth business day each month; Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle to an account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. (C) "Monthly Cycle" means a period beginning on the first calendar day of the current statement cycle through the last calendar day of the current statement cycle.
2Terms and conditions apply. New Evergreen CU account holder must meet standard account eligibility requirements, live or work in Cumberland County or York County, ME, or have a relative who is currently a member. The ECU member who refers a new member must be in good standing with Evergreen CU. The current member will receive only one $50 reward, deposited into their primary savings account, per new qualified member who opens a new loan, or new checking account with either one direct deposit or 3 debit card transactions within 30 days. This offer subject to change without notice.
3Data rates may apply.