Easy, flexible savings.
Saving for the future is now faster and easier with a 12-Month Saver Certificate (like a CD). This is the perfect way to save for the future by growing funds in a separate account on your own schedule.
- Interest rate is currently 0.30%APY1
- $25 to open2
- Pair with Rise High-Yield Checking or Breeze Rewards Banking to maximize savings
- Deposit any amount at any time
- Certificate automatically renews every 12 months
- Set up optional recurring transfers from checking to Saver Certificate
- Current Rates
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty3
A share certificate is similar to a certificate of deposit (CD) and earns a higher rate than standard savings accounts. Funds cannot be withdrawn during the term of the certificate without penalty.2
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Early withdrawal subject to 180 day dividend penalty, whether earned or not. Rate as of November 21, 2019.
2 $25 minimum balance required.
3 Early withdrawal subject to 180 day dividend penalty, whether earned or not.